All personal data supplied to or collected by CIRO SPORT, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “CIRO SPORT”) shall be included in the files of CIRO SPORT. Depending on the context in which and purpose for which you have provided your data, this data will be processed in order to:
a) Contact the sender of the information, provide a response to his or her request, question or query and follow up on said message.
b) If applicable, provide the service(s) the User has requested, including invoicing and bill collection.
c) Manage and monitor our list of customers.
d) If applicable, manage User participation in the games, special offers, discounts, raffles and contests available on the Website.
e) If applicable, manage the User registration process for this Website.
f) If applicable, create the User's profile in order to offer personalized contents.
Unless you notify us to the contrary by means of an email sent to email@example.com, we may also utilize your personal data to send you sales and retail information about the company and may share your personal data with other companies in the CIRO SPORT Group for the purposes of jointly managing our lists of customers and crafting personalized offers for products and services by any means and in any medium available. Should you be providing information on behalf of other individuals, including contact persons, you are responsible for requesting consent from these individuals and informing them of all conditions stipulated in this clause.
2. Except as provided in the foregoing section, we will not share your data with third parties, except when required to provide said data to the competent authorities by law, which shall occur in those cases in which Users have broken the Law or infringed upon the conditions set out in the Legal Notice.
3. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide via this Website. To this end, you take responsibility for all data that you communicate to us and agree to duly inform us of any changes in the information you have provided so that the information we have on file corresponds toyour current data. You shall be responsible for any false or inexact information you provide to us as well as any damage that said information may cause to CIRO SPORT or other parties.
4. In order to allow your computer system to communicate via the network, provide the services you have requested, improve your navigation experience and provide personalized sales information, this Website utilizes cookies and stores IP addresses. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer which provide information about your navigation habits and how you use the Website. This information will be utilized in order to improve and personalize the Website, learn about your preferences and provide you with specific information about those products or services which best meet your needs.
5. Opinions, comments, messages and other contents
Users may publish their opinions and comments as well as other contents and send messages, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information provided that said content is not unlawful, obscene, abusive, threating or defamatory and does not encroach upon the privacy rights of third parties or infringe upon intellectual property rights, and provided that said publications are not in any way, shape or form offensive or objectionable to third parties and that they do not consist of or contain computer viruses, political propaganda or marketing materials, chain letters, mass electronic mailings or any other type of spam. You may not utilize fake email addresses, impersonate other individuals or bodies, or falsify the source of any other type of content in any way, shape or form. CIRO SPORT reserves the right to delete or modify any contents which are posted to the site. If you believe that any of the content published on the CIRO SPORT Website or any other product we are selling or promoting includes defamatory statements, or believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon by any content or information available on the Website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us to this effect, and we will respond to your email.
5. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approved the regulations by means of which the aforementioned Law shall be implemented, CIRO SPORT has put into place the technical and organizational measures needed in order to guarantee that your personal data remains secure and confidential and to ensure that said data is not altered, lost, or accessed or handled by unauthorized individuals.
That said, you should be aware of the fact that it is impossible to fully and completely guarantee the safety of computing systems. Moreover, you should bear in mind the fact that when you provide personal data via the internet, said information may be collected without your consent and handled by unauthorized third parties by means of programs installed on your computer, including programs installed without your consent, such as spyware, malware, Trojans, etc. You are responsible for protecting your personal data, passwords, and any other type of confidential data of any shape or form on your computer. CIRO SPORT assumes no responsibility for any content or consequence pertaining to information you voluntarily publish on the Website, which may be inspected, copied or acted upon by third parties who have not received authorization to this end from the User or CIRO SPORT.
6. In compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Organic Law, CIRO SPORT hereby notifies you that you have the right to exercise your right to access, amend, suspend and oppose such data by sending a statement to this effect to email@example.com. We shall fulfill these rights, without prejudice to our legal responsibilities to keep certain information on file and until the responsibilities deriving from data handling or, if applicable, a contractual relationship, expire.