Waterproof, washable and reusable sanitary gown Windflap. It repels fluids and protects the user from external contagions. Excellent to wear over uniforms and regular clothing. It adjusts perfectly to the body with the tapes that it has incorporated. It maintains its properties for a minimum of 20 washing cycles at 90 ºC.
Size S: up to 1.60 m. tall
Size M: from 1.60 m. to 1.70 m. tall
Size L: from 1.70 m. tall
PERSONALIZE IT WITH YOUR NAME
WRITE YOUR NAME OR NICKNAME
Reusable Waterproof Sanitary Gown
Waterproof, washable and reusable sanitary gown Windflap. It repels fluids and protects the user from external contagions. There are rubber bands on the cuffs to improve the fit and guarantee insulation. It is an excellent robe to wear over uniforms and regular clothing. It adjusts perfectly to the body with the tapes that it has incorporated. This protective gown is washable at 90 ºC to ensure proper disinfection. It maintains its features for a minimum of 20 washing cycles. It is available in 2 sizes, M and L.
- Thickness (mm): 0,34
- Total weight (g/m²): 250 ± 25 (ISO 2286-2)
- Support weight (g/m²): 45 ± 5 (ISO 2286-2)
- Breaking load (N/50mm): L: 180, T: 150 (ISO 1421)
- Elongation at break (%): L: 50, T: 100 (ISO 1421)
- Tear strength (N): L: 30, T: 25 (ISO 4674-1A)
- Adhesion of the layers (N/50mm): min. 20 (ISO 2411)
- Resistance to water penetration (cmHշO): Before washing: ≥ 200 After washing (90ºC): ≥ 200 (ISO 20811)
- For hygiene reasons no changes or returns are allowed.
Frequent, extended use
Very resistant, waterproof and fluid repellent fabric. Composed with 82% PVC and 18% polyester. Maintains properties after 50 washing cycles at 90 ºC.
This water-repellent material keeps water out of your garment when it is raining or very humid so that you stay nice and dry.
Water-repellent fabric is essential for triathletes, helping you slide through the water while swimming and dry off quickly after you get out of the water.